Saturday, November 7, 2020

Reuse, Renew, Recycle

So some people, even myself, will tell you I am cheap.  Actually Kris and I are both cheap in different ways - that work well together.  We rarely buy new, if used is available. W have saved some items from being thrown away and have repurposed items as well.   Today when I happened to find something floating by the boat I thought lucky me.  I did inquire at the office if someone had lost the gas jug they could have it back but they said "If it is in the water it is yours".  I had already taken two  2x6 pieces of wood out of the water and set them by the garbage in case someone else could use them.  So this time I have saved the 5 gallon gas jug for us, or I could sell it if someone wants to offer me a good deal :).  I know it is only $10 to $15 but we are cheap.







No comments:

Post a Comment